
This morning Timothy and I had playing time together. Our time in bed each morning is very special. He is awake for longer each day now. He is pulling his dummy in and out of his mouth. He is very interested in bright colours, also Kims glasses. He changes every day. Today Glen and I went shopping. We bought Timothy a musical toy for his cot, I think he likes his play gym the best though. Glen and Claudia read Timothy books each day, it seems like my job is taken.
I have seen a few good things in the shops for Ben and Ella but I may need another aeroplane to bring it all home.
Miss you all love Lyn x x x.
2 comments:
Hi Lyn, Timothy is adorable! You must be having a wonderful time getting to know him and playing with him and things. He's just beautiful.
Good luck with the shopping! I can imagine it would be easy to go overboard, especially with those two wee ones waiting back here for you!!
Enjoy the rest of the trip, Love Hannah xx
Good stuff. I wouldn't get too carried away with the shopping as Mr overweight at the airport is not attractive. Keep having a great time. G
Post a Comment