Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Last day....

Sadly, our lovely visit is coming to an end. We had a great meal out last night at the Neuwirt Restauarant (where Jiggs had the good pumkin soup). Gisela was there too, and we all had various asparagus dishes, as it is the local specialty and is just coming in to season. The asparagus soup earned as much praise as the pumpkin. You will be pleased to know that I also had a sausage!


We spent yesterday in Landshut, mainly shopping which was fun. Had the obligatory kaffee and kuchen of course, at a busy little cafe that makes its own chocolate, and is apparently a favourite haunt of the rest home crowd!


Today Lyn and I have the task of fitting all of our stuff (including the huge cardboard box of good Oakley stuff that Glen has for us to take home) into our bags, and then making it weigh less than 40kg!

2 comments:

yrreg said...

If anyone can do the packing you know you can Kimmie. I hope you scored some asparagus recipes.
Enjoy Paris. Love Gxx

Hunnah said...

I hope that you're both had a wonderful time! I've loved reading your adventures and (jealously) admiring the photos!!

Enjoy the weekend in Paris (make sure you get a chocolate crepe up in Monmatre!!!). I hope you get to catch up with Nana and Meredit xxx